Photography Journal
this site the web

Monday, February 1, 2010

1st shot of the K-7 (random + doggies)

I will update some pics of the bokeh capibility of the kit lens, and followed by some photos of some cute doggies. All pics in this post is taken using the 18-55wr kit lens. Credits to van's sis and stan for letting me go to their place for the dog shots.

F4.5 1/200 ISO200 42mm

F4.5 1/125 ISO200 35mm

F3.5 1/100 ISO200 18mm

F3.5 1/50 ISO200 18mm

Here comes the cutiess!!!
Everything is shot in ISO 800 and really low shuttle speed w/o flash. I shall not elaborate the exif data for the doggies :) Pardon me for the blur as pics were handheld in lowlight.


Meet Yukie the adorable toy poodle. Still 2 months old.

Tired after playing with the bigger boy (golden retreiver)

One of my favourite shot..


Pumped up the exposure in pp as the pic was underexposed. Still a cute lil boy no matter what xD

Slping on his yellow banana pillow

Queenie is very fierce >.<

Oreo resting in the evening..

Who provoked him?!

Meet Kinky!!

Well thats all for now. Gonna keep shooting even though critics may put me down. Im not gonna give up. Jaa~na.

1 comment: